Can LegalZoom or its ilk:
- Look you in the eye?
- Shake your hand?
- Listen to your concerns and goals?
- Meet your family?
- Answer legal questions?
- Help you if you or a loved one becomes disabled
- Help you after the death of a family member?
- Notify you of changes in the law?
- Say that it is answerable to a State Bar?
- Say it has malpractice insurance?
- Say that it attends many days of continuing legal education each year?
- Refer you to other professionals to assist you with other matters?
The answer is obvious. Think about it, and then decide what’s best for you and your family.